Dr. Rajasekhar Reddy K is a Consultant Neuro & Spine Surgeon at Continental Hospitals. In his prominent career of over 10 years as a neurosurgery specialist, Dr. Reddy has performed more than 3000 neurosurgical procedures, many of them complex and challenging. Throughout his education and training, Dr. Rajasekhar has received an extraordinary amount of recognition. At the Andhra Medical College, he was chosen as the Best Outgoing Student in M.S General Surgery.
Based purely on his hard work and merit, Dr. Reddy stood first in the extremely competitive Osmania Medical College Entrance Exam and went on to receive the coveted V.S Ramavatar Medal for Best Outgoing Student in M.Ch Neurosurgery from the same prestigious university.Known for his dedication and compassionate nature, Dr. Rajasekhar believes in creating an individualistic and patient-centric plan of treatment, tailored according to the unique requirements of the patient’s case.
He lays great emphasis on establishing a trustworthy and reliable relationship with his patients and with this approach, Dr. Reddy has successfully treated his patients with minimal post- surgery complications. His areas of interest include Neuro-Oncology, Minimally Invasive Surgery in Neuro & Spine, Vertebroplasty, Neurocritical Care among others.
- 2007 – 2010 Assistant Professor of Neuro Surgery at Osmania Medical College
- 2007 – 2014 Consultant Neurosurgeon at Remedy Hospital,Prasad Hospital,Mamatha Hospital
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded With V.S Ramavatar Medal for the Best Outgoing Student in M Ch Neuro Surgery – 2007
- Secured First Rank in Entrance Examination to Get into M Ch Neuro Surgery Osmania Medical College
- Awarded With Dr.Madhira Dasaradhi Ram Memorial Prize from NTR University of Health Sciences
- MBBS – Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, 1999
- MS – General Surgery – Guntur Medical College, Guntur, 2003
- MCh – Neuro Surgery – Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, 2007